Wednesday 22 April 2020

Learning through the lockdown.

I am liking going to the cowshed in the mornings at 5:30. When I get there I help my dad put the cups on the cows. We have two herds of cows. We mostly have Jersey cows. Sometimes i am a wee bit scared becaiuse i am short and might get kicked. The more i milk cows i stop worrying about being kicked.

I miss seeing my friends at school. When  lock down ends I will have to get used to getting ready for school. These feel like the longest holidays ever.

 My bike tyre popped the other day that sucks. I cant wait for the shops to open again so I can get it fixed. When my tyre is fixed I will be doing lots of wheelies again.

I like the games on education.com they are good for maths. I like maths the best.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Harlyn. You have told me what you are doing and what you feel about it. Don't tell anyone else, but I am a bit scared of cows too. At my old house there were often cows in the paddock across the road, I used to go and talk to them. When there were calves in the calf shed I would go and sing to them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.